Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to School Nutritional Beverages

Hello everyone! It’s me, Katie,



Back to school is an exciting time for us parents. As a full time working mom, I sometimes struggle with planning my kid’s lunches. I want to make sure they have a balanced meal that gets them through the long school day. A lot of times when they come home, I see the leftovers from my well planned meal and it’s usually the carrot sticks and the healthy tid-bits I tried to sneak in there. This year instead of stressing the issue, I have found a great solution. The Orgain Healthy Kids Nutritional Shake. They come in 3 flavors: Strawberry, Chocolate, and Vanilla. These shakes offer well rounded nutrition and are gluten free. They combine 10 different fruits and veggies, and get organic complex carbohydrates from brown rice. They have 23 vitamins and minerals, and 8 grams of organic protein. The best part is, they will be on sale here at Berryvale Grocery for the rest of August!



I am going to be sure to stock up now, and have a worry free send off the first day of school. Good luck to all of you parents out there, and feel free to let me know what you think about these shakes in the comments below!


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment